Frenchville Township Middle Right Detail

The following map is the upper left portion of right corner of the Frenchville Township lot layout around the 1860s, which was scanned from a map obtained from the Fork Kent Registry of Deeds.

The lot information in the MouseOver popups display the original owners when the survey was done in 1844 after the boundary dispute was settled. See the 1844 Land Grants on the Upper St John Valley web site.

HomeHome  Our Roy and Boucher Families  Frenchville Map

icon Last updated 29 March 2019